Taxonomy
Barry Shein
2014-01-11 04:18:48 UTC
I think I fat-fingered a response on the Taxonomy link John posted...

I liked it, it's fairly complete and already in a good format.

My question was where is "law enforcement" and "civil lawsuits" even
just for completeness' sake?

Is that what's meant under "reputation", reporting to "professional
organizations"? If so it seems like it could be worded better and the
idea is big enough that maybe it deserves its own section.

Or did I miss something?
--
-Barry Shein

The World | ***@TheWorld.com | http://www.TheWorld.com
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada
Software Tool & Die | Public Access Internet | SINCE 1989 *oo*
-