[irsg] Comments on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-09 (fwd)
John R. Levine
2011-09-12 13:08:22 UTC
These are the comments on the DNSBL BCP. I think they are minor enough
that we can just ask the RFC editor to deal with them.

Regards,
John Levine, ***@iecc.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",

2011-09-12 15:23:30 UTC
Post by John R. Levine
These are the comments on the DNSBL BCP. I think they are minor enough
that we can just ask the RFC editor to deal with them.
Didn't I already deal with these and upload the changes?
Post by John R. Levine
Regards,
John Levine
2011-09-12 16:09:13 UTC
Post by Chris Lewis
Post by John R. Levine
These are the comments on the DNSBL BCP. I think they are minor enough
that we can just ask the RFC editor to deal with them.
Didn't I already deal with these and upload the changes?
Um, whoops, yes, you did. That's what I get for cleaning up stuff from
two months ago. Anyway, he thinks it's OK, now I just have to browbeat
a couple of other RG chairs to read it and it's off to the printer.

R's,
John